Due to COVID-19 the flu clinics will be run differently this year. Any patient who is eligible for the flu vaccination will be sent an appointment by text or a letter.
A one way system will be in place, you will enter the building by the main surgery doors and exit via the side door.
If you have any problems with mobility please inform the surgery before you attend your appointment.
- Do not arrive more than 3 minutes earlier to your appointment and where possible attend alone.
- If you arrive late you may be refused your vaccination.
- You will need to wear a face mask to your appointment and your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Please remember to wear loose clothing.
- If you feel unwell on the day of your appointment, you must not attend and inform the surgery.
Please note that people in the 50-64-year old age group will not be vaccinated until November and December, providing there is sufficient vaccine, and no appointments will be offered for this age group until then. This is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first.
If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.