First Contact Physiotherapy
Our First Contact Physio will:
- Assess you and diagnose what’s happening
- Give expert advice on how best to manage your condition
- Refer you on to specialist services if necessary
Who can see the First Contact Physiotherapist?
Anyone with the following injuries or conditions:
- Ankle sprains
- Back pain
- Knee and hip pain
- Shoulder pain, frozen shoulder or injury
- Tennis or golfers elbow
Anyone with a musculoskeletal injury or condition such as:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot, Heel or Achilles pain
- Neck pain
- Trigger finger
This service has been designed to reduce waiting times to see GPs and to improve access to early physiotherapy advice.
Please ask reception for more details.